Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Clean Out the Fridge Pasta

This is a first for me, I am actually writing this blog as I am making dinner......let's pray I don't burn anything!


Tonight I am making what I call "Clean out the Fridge Pasta".......I know, I know....... very Rachel Ray of me and for this I apologize. I do this once a month or so when I do not have a meal planned. Although this particular Fridge Pasta is loosely based off a recipe in Everyday Food called Rigatoni with Sausage & Parsley and when I say loosely I mean that, basically the similarities end at sausage and parsley.


Tonight the treasures I am working with are of course pasta, mini-ziti to be exact, red onion, green pepper, freshly grated Parmesan, hot turkey Italian sausage and left over prime rib which I made on Sunday night. For the sauce pinot grigio with a tad of butter. Delicious!





No comments: