Friday, January 2, 2009

Out with the Old & In with the New- Welcoming 2009

I find myself feeling very reflective this dreary Friday afternoon. As the new year begins and the old one moves out I am excited for new adventures.

2008 was my best year yet. Not because any major event took place, although many did, but because I think I got to know myself better, worried less and generally had more fun. Because of this I am welcoming 2009 with open and excited arms!

This year I resolve to do the following.

1. Become more healthy. Eat cleaner, exercise more, and spend more time outdoors.

2. Find a culinary challenge that really inspires me (suggestions welcome)!

3. To be more green! In 2008 we started composting and grew some of the best tomatoes ever! I also started using canvas grocery bags religiously! In 2009 we will recycle more, cut down on our electricity and water use and walk more!

4. Slow down enough to enjoy the things that I really like to do, even if others don't.

5. Travel

I hope that you all are as excited about the coming year as I am! I think it will only prove to be better and more delicious than the last!

No comments: