Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I must admit.....

Baking has always been challenging for me, so in January 2007 I decided that I would spend that year sharpening my skills and becoming good at it. For awhile I thought I was getting there, but recently with all the pie trouble I have been having maybe not. Perhaps I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but really something has happened....maybe I am trying too hard, I am not really sure. So, I have decided I need to take a class on baking this summer. I am keeping my eyes open and am hoping I can find something at a local college or something like that.

Until then, I think I am going to spend some time experimenting with cooking. I am good at cooking, or so I like to think, and it has been some time since I tried something new. I am currently doing some research on healthy summer dishes to try. Any suggestions?

No comments: