Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Clean Out the Fridge Stir Fry

Not to be confused with February post entitled Clean Out the Fridge Pasta. I would have loved pasta actually, I have been craving pasta like crazy for the past two weeks but have been resisting as I have decided it does not go well with my weight loss plan. However, tomorrow I will have to give into this craving as Peter has made reservations at my favorite Italian restaurant, Casa Nuova (stay tuned for blog entry) and I can't wait! Isn't he the best......actually I think he is sick of listening to me say I want pasta. :-)

Back to tonight....I had a lot of veggies in the fridge that had to be used so that they would not go bad so Peter suggestged stir fry.




So I got to work, we had chicken, carrots, celery, scallions, baby bella mushrooms, green cabbage, and soy beans. I made a quick sauce of sesame oil, soy sauce, and sesame ginger salad dressing.

Fantastic! I can't wait to eat it again for lunch!

No comments: