Monday, August 25, 2008

Blueberry Pancakes

I picked up the most recent issue of Cooks Illustrated last week and I am excited to try almost every recipe in the issue. Most will require some time, which I don't have a lot of at the moment, but one stood out right away as quick and I had all the ingredients on hand.

Blueberry Pancakes on page 43 was what caught my eye. I believe I have mentioned before that I am not usually one for pancakes, however this recipe reminded me of sleep overs at my friend Megan's house when we were little girls. Her mom would make us blueberry pancakes on Sunday mornings and it always made me so happy. Since I had blueberries left from the bag my mother in law gave me last week I decided that this past Sunday would be the day for pancakes.




Delicious! I just loved them and Peter did to, he said "these are better than Pancake House" which is one of his favorite breakfast restaurants, so I knew I had done a good job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pancackes were awesome!