Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pork Stew Update, From the Mouth of Peter

Lunch has come and gone and I really enjoyed the stew, thought it was light and clean. Peter however had a different take on it. We had an email conversation about his thoughts......here is what he had to say.

Emily: How was lunch?

Peter: uhmm... not that good. I didn't like the flavors. Onion salsa.

Emily: What does that mean? There was an onion in there maybe the size of a plum....salsa? What does that mean? I thought it was very tasty.

Peter: I didn't like it. Sorry.

Emily: That's fine. I guess I will give some to Max & Lindsey, I won't be able to eat all of that.

Peter: Well I can eat it, I just didn't like it very much. Too many vegetable flavors in there that I didn't like.

I loved the way he described it, gave me a good chuckle. Looks like I lost wifery points on this one. I probably won't make it again unless I have someone else to share it with, but this should not discourage anyone else, take it from this vegetable lover, it was very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wifery points were lost for trying something new. It all the vegetable juices mixed together to create a bad oniony salsa flavor. As I don't like zuchinni or onions, it was no big surprise that I didn't like this dish.