Monday, October 13, 2008

Italian Chili

I made this one out of Soups Stews & Chilies a special edition magazine from the editors of Cuisine at Home (love their regular bi-monthly magazine by the way) and thought it might be a good way to start out some cool weather.

The recipe was easy to follow and is filled with things that I thought Peter would just flip for. Italian sausage, pepperoni, beans ect. It filled the house with the beautiful smells of Italian cuisine and I couldn't wait to try a bowl!



Well.......Peter thought it was too rich and didn't finish his bowl.....I never did get a good answer out of him about the actual taste of the dish. I do have to agree with him that it was very rich but it was also pretty tasty, it reminded me of pizza. However, I do not think I will be making it again, it was good but not a keeper.

No comments: